Monday, March 17, 2014

New Baby Town

Chloe's first bath at home. She loved it in case you can't tell.

 Proud papa.
 It was so nice that I had a new bow to match an old sleeper, I got this sleeper and the yellow one she wore her first night home when Seth was a baby from my Aunt Sandy. The gifts that keep on giving!  It's nice to be able to recycle a few of the boys' clothes.
 She already has a bit of a fan club!




 A visit from great grandma Roz.
 Yeah, Granddad and Grandma come to town! 
 There was pretty much no keeping Grandma away from her last baby granddaughter.  
They bonded instantly.
 Grandma playing dress up.
(Looks may be deceiving.  Chloe never actually got interested in her binki until she was 8 months old).


 Daddy helping to keep the big boys from going stir crazy since not much goes on when there's a new baby in the family, by taking them to do the Home Depot kid workshop class.  Good times!




 This lady took such good care of me and my family!  
Thanks a million times over mom & dad!!!
Speaking of bonding.... Noah pretty much went everywhere Granddad did whether it be to the grocery store or another room in the house. They became quite the duo. 
Seth was introduced to his new favorite food: artichokes. 
 Ever the daddy's boy! Dave took a week off while I was in the hospital and until my parents arrived. He was able to work at home a bit so he wasn't overly swamped upon going back to work.
 It is so fun capturing moments like these.

And while my dad was in town, he helped Dave do some crown molding.  Seth got to help a bit too. :)