Sunday, March 16, 2014

Hospital Stay Days 2-4

Day 2
Here we are chillin in the NICU.  She had to stay here for a period of 24 hours with no "episodes" in order to be released.  So every 3 hours I made the trek to the back of the nursery where the NICU babies were so I could feed her.   I got a bit of a longer break at night.  She was a trooper and got released by day 3.
Day 3
Back in my room with this floppy, snoozy new born. Falling in love with this darling more and more.
I did have some visitors. My favorite ones left me love notes to remember them by. I was smart this time and brought along a family picture for my room.  It can get lonely in the hospital. 
Day 4 and Home
Chloe took quite well to her new bed.
Again for documentations sake: one of the high lights of having to have c-sections is getting to choose a due date.  I chose April 30th because 4-30-13 is fun to say and has two of the same numbers that are in my birthday (4-13-??). We also share a middle name and a strong resemblance in the cheek department.

No comments: