Monday, March 17, 2014

Chloe's Blessing Day

 Chloe was 20 days old when we blessed her.  She was a trooper, but fussed a little bit during her blessing.  Per tradition we blessed her in our home followed by a short testimony meeting. 
It was beautiful, like my sweet Chloe. :)

 The dress was a generous gift from my mom.  She did a great job picking it out and Chloe rocked it! (if I do say so myself).


 From left to right in relationship to Chloe: Uncle Jake, Granddad, dad, Grandpa Van Cott, Bro. Clark, Uncle Josh.

All tuckered out from all the attention, which she bore well. 
Unfortunately when you have an occasion such as this in your own home it is a bit tricky persuading the children to keep their shoes and ties on.  Oh well.  For better or worse here we are!
 So glad my bestie came by with her daughter, wouldn't have been the same without her.
And unfortunately my other bestie was behind the camera most the time documenting this day for me, so I never got a picture of the two of us. Thanks K You are awesome!!!
 Sadly my parents had to say good bye to us that night and venture back home in the morning.  I was lucky to have had them for two whole weeks!!! 

1 comment:

Elena said...

Oh, my gosh- you got a girl after 4 boys!!!!! I know your joy. I'm so happy for you. What a gorgeous family you have.