Sunday, March 16, 2014

The Lukiest Girls!

As I type the title to this post I regret so much the fact that I didn't take a picture of all the adorable outfits ect, that were so generously given to me by my friends in my ward.  They have been documented at some point since I have taken a million pictures of Baby to be wearing them, but they were more then a bit awe inspiring to see all together!
 What a fun and wonderful night!  
Not every mom gets to have more then one baby shower so not only is my baby girl, as the recipient of the adorable outfits and blankets and shoes, and on and on... the luckiest girl I count myself in that category also!!! As I said many times that night, my baby definitely has a better wardrobe then me!
The YUMMY food!
The Hostesses  (we did not pre-plan our color coordination)
 My running partner, (obviously it has been a while for both of us! :)) due less then two weeks before me.  Me having my first girl, her having her first boy!


No comments: