Saturday, April 27, 2013

California Vacation With Grandma & Granddad

In January we crashed (yet again) my parents' San Diego vacation, thanks Mom & Dad!!!
Our first night, these moments are so precious to me as their mom and his daughter.
So as the way with most vacations, the schedule goes out the window resulting in cranky kids!  Noah was almost weened from his old binki with holes, but for all our sanity I had to buy new ones that would do a better job of soothing him.  Oh well... don't get too attached dude!
We only had a few days, so we hit Lego Land early on while the boys were still fresh. 


Non Riders: Prego mom & little dude.  Actually thanks to grandma and granddad for hanging out with shorty here I got to ride quite a few roller coasters, which I love! 
Grandma getting in on the action.
Wow, flash forward 10 years and add a real car... scary!
Lego creatures everywhere.  
Unfortunately Seth had one of his episodes (migraine headache) while we were there.  Fortunately, it was toward the end of the day and granddad was there to take great care of him.  Seth ralphed on their way to the car so they decided to wait it out in Lego Land sick bay. 
Other then that ... it was a great day, ending with great fish for dinner!
Next day was BEACH day! Yeah!
These birds were off the hook! They would grab anything you held out to them bread, left over fries... its amazing no one lost a finger!
Seth set out a trap to catch one.
And he did, but I nixed it, who knows where these birds have been!
Isaac's sand angel.
O-Bear.
Noah put up with this tolerably well for quite a while, poor kid.
G & G.
Dave and beached whale... oh wait, that's me! :) But that's just baby beached whale compared to me at the end of my pregnancy, 3.5 months to go at this point.
Awwwwe.

And the icing on the cake for this vacation was pedicures with my mama! So so fun.
Hope to do it again soon!

No comments: