Hope everyone's Valentine pulls through for them this Saturday!!!
Friday, February 13, 2009
Lovely Day For A Run
For those of you interested I am running in the charity event two sisters, one heart run this Saturday. They are the conjoined twins in our stake. You can get more info on their blog: You could still sigh up. there is a 3k, 5k and 10k. I will just do the 5k but will be on the look out for other 10k races as I have more time to train. I have been hitting the pavement with a friend and we talk and talk until we are home again and I think that helps me more then anything! So thanks again Sara!
Hope everyone's Valentine pulls through for them this Saturday!!!
Hope everyone's Valentine pulls through for them this Saturday!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope you did well on your run! I so wanted to do it, but got lazy in my cozy warm house!
Post a Comment